Roles and Responsibilities
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly Sales targets by promoting companies products ethically to customers as per the business plan
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- The Business Manager provides ongoing support to distribute and provide the best services.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the Zone.
- Order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals.
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
- Assisting sales personnel in their techniques
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term
Desired Candidate Profile
- Min. 2+ years of experience in defined territory.
- Good communication & presentation skills.
- Must be highly organized in order to manage their territory and time.
- Must have knowledge of medical terminology and human physiology and detailed information about the products they represent, and be able to intelligently relay the information to doctors.
- Preferably who have worked in Critical Care- Injectable, Surgical disposables/ Consumables div. with reputed company.
Job Category: Sales & Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Delhi (West + North) Gwalior Kota Lucknow Mumbai (West + South) Nashik